We want this website to provide a good service and to be user friendly. To that end, we use Google Analytics cookies. This allows us to:
- Statistically analyse the information accessed by the users of our website. The data collected may include the user’s browser activity when he/she visits us, the route that users follow on our site, information from the visitor’s Internet service provider, the number of times that users access the website, as well as user behaviour on the site (pages visited, forms filled in and similar).
- Identify the users who visit us based on an invitation from an associated website or via a sponsored link.
You can get more information about Google Analytics at www.google.com/analytics/. To control the collection of data for analytical purposes by Google Analytics, please see https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
If you would like to get additional information about the activity of advertising companies on the Internet or about how to remove your data from the records of these companies, we recommend visiting www.networkadvertising.org.
You can configure your browser to inform you in advance of the possible installation of cookies. You can also choose to have them deleted automatically once you close your browser, computer or device. You can find information on how to do this on the following browser support sites:
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer.
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647.
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies .
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US%20.
- Safari for IOS: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265.
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/en/cookies.html.