- Approx. duration: 1h
- School goes to L'Auditori
Interpreters and guest artists
Cantata text: Màrius Serra
Musical direction: Josep Prats and Elisenda Carrasco
Cantània is an activity in different phases of action: training sessions with the teaching staff, teaching work in the classroom and final concerts performed by the enrolled pupils. Throughout the school course work is done from both the organisation and the school. The aim is to organise an event for pupils which, for its overall characteristics conceived only for them, for the quality and the personal and collective involvement in the event, becomes an important musical experience unforgettable for one and all.
Only one level can enrol per school
Training sessions (compulsory for the enrolled teaching staff):
The three sessions must be attended, as they are complementary
1st training session:
- Tuesday 23 November 2010, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
2nd Training session:
- Tuesday 25 January 2011, from 2.30 p.m. to 7 p.m. or
- Wednesday 26 January 2011, from 2.30 p.m. to 7 p.m.
3rd Training session:
- Tuesday 22 February 2011, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. or
- Wednesday 23 February 2011, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
You may also like
- 27 February 2020
- Hall 2 Oriol Martorell
Juanjo Mena conducts Bruckner’s 6th Symphony
- 28 and 29 February, 1 March 2020
- Hall 1 Pau Casals